Sales Coordinator- Part Time
- Answer phone and email inquiries to determine client requirements
- Assist clients with determining their equipment needs and communicate costs
- Prepare quotes utilizing Intellievent software
- Work with sub contractors, place orders, manage contracts
- Act as a liaison between client and operations staff
- Maintain regular communication with current clients
- Pursue sales opportunities
- New client lead generation
- Manage company’s social media campaign
- Assist team with research and development of new products and services
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience within the event industry and/or sales experience
- An outgoing personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong detail management
- Basic knowledge of audiovisual equipment and terminology
- Ability and willingness to pursue sales opportunities, create new lead generation through various means to include attending networking events, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft and Apple products
- Understanding of budgets and cost constraints, and how to provide the best value for a client, while maintaining company profits
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
Job location is in Orlando, FL.
To apply, send resume to Heidi@technischcreative.com.