We have worked with many non-profit organizations to help them create events that raise awareness of their cause, leading to increased support beyond the event. We do this by:
• Integrating the organization’s brand throughout the event
• Employing marketing strategies for exposure before and after the event
• Utilizing web-based video and social media campaigns that keep the event alive
Without the help of the valued sponsors, volunteers, and donors, non-profit organizations would struggle to survive. We helped non-profit organizations raise hundreds of thousands of dollars by becoming a partner in their event. We do this by:
• Developing superior sponsor recognition programs that create a win/win for everyone
• Creating a memorable event that community members won’t want to miss
• Working with volunteers to assure satisfaction and appreciation
Ease of Use
Staff members of non-profit organizations are some of the most passionate workers we have ever met. It’s no surprise they put in endless hours working to make their events successful. We help alleviate some of the stress of those long hours. We do this by:
• Providing a staff that can execute the job efficiently
• Coordinating event elements internally with our extensive inventory of audio visual equipment and in-house design department
• Keeping things simple by working with just one event partner
Michigan History Foundation
Technisch Creative has worked with the Michigan History Foundation since 2008 to create an exceptionally beautiful and celebratory experience for donors.
The organization, which benefits education programs in Michigan history, has trusted Technisch Creative for our professionalism and creativity. We have been proud to help the organization raise funds for a great cause.
Leukemia Lymphoma Society
The Leukemia Lymphoma Society hired Technisch Creative to manage the Ultimate Breakaway Weekend in Las Vegas, NV. The goal of the event was to bring high level donors from around the country to Las Vegas for a weekend involving an American All-Star soccer exhibition, celebrity golf outing, a silent auction, and private performance by Sheryl Crow.
The event succeeding in raising over $250,000 for leukemia and lymphoma research. Technisch Creative continues to work with the Leukemia Lymphoma Society on fundraising programs around the country.
As the production management team, we partnered with various vendors and REC Foundation volunteers to provide coordination and stage management for award ceremonies, a team mascot dance performance, executive keynote presentations, and special appearances by celebrity guests including Tony Hawk.